Thursday, March 25, 2010

My First Post

I wonder how many wannabe bloggers title their first post "My First Post?"

I don't know exactly why I started a blog. I'm a guy with a family that I love dearly. I have a job - for now - and have the responsibilities that come with having a home and a family to take care of. I have a fascination with my background and family and have been working on a family tree on and off for a long time. I have many hobbies and interests, but I imagine I will end up primarily talking about my Family, Cycling, and World of Warcraft.

Oh great, another WoW geek on the web. *Yawn*, NEXT! I probably won't talk about WoW all that much, there are a lot of great WoW blogs out there and I do not intend to take anything from any of them.

I'll probably also ramble about lots of other stuff that is, well, seemingly unrelated. On a purely objective level it is all unrelated, except of course for the fact that what ties all of my disparate interests together is, well, me.

Oh I also enjoy good beer, and to the extent my budget will allow, good whiskey (and whisky). I will talk about that too.

Really I'm writing this for myself, for my own benefit. It's a journal, if you will, and I am just going to dump random thoughts here from time to time. If you like what you read, come back and read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment